Thread: Swarovski Lens Conver Fits

Swarovski Lens Conver Fits

Hi someone knows if the SLP swarovski lens cover for Z6i 56mm diameter fits on a Leica Magnus 56mm?
    Thank you to all
    Capreolus257

Hi, The Swarovski objective lens cover that I have, is threaded into the scope. I don't know whether the Leica scope you mention is threaded, or whether the thread pitch is the same.
    Marcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcher View Post
    Hi, The Swarovski objective lens cover that I have, is threaded into the scope. I don't know whether the Leica scope you mention is threaded, or whether the thread pitch is the same.
    Marcher.

So do the z6i one fit all swaro models? I have z4i and was wondering if they would fit?
    Always think before you pull that trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by pablo.222 View Post
    So do the z6i one fit all swaro models? I have z4i and was wondering if they would fit?
    The objective lens cover is recommended for Z4i scopes too:
    http://uk.swarovskioptik.com/hunting...or-50-p5006160

That's a 50mm one, nae sure what size yours is. I've nae long bought a 42mm one for a Z3, and as already said, it threads in, then the hinged part and cover lid move round on what feels like a tight O ring to orientate the hinge in the right place (top). Had to undo the scope mounts from the rifle to fit as mine sits quite low.
    Feels quality, but a fair price (ignore the price on that link, they're about 55 from Uttings).

Thank you to all somebody can post some pics of the threads of the Z6i?

Hi,
    The Swarovski cover I have fits a 44mm objective lens. I bought it off their website, where you specify the scope it is for. Is the Zeiss scope you have, threaded on the inside of the objective ? Why don't you look on the Zeiss website, and see if they sell a threaded lens cover for your scope ? I will try to attach a photo for you .
    Marcher.

See if this works !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lense cover.jpg  

Direct reply from Swarovski in Austria when I enquired as to the thread as I was after a sunshade;

the objective filter thread of the Z6(i) 2,5-15x56 is M 58x0,75.

To date I have tried several different sunshade manufacturers and never found a match so you will have to try one I reckon and if it fits please let me know and I'll see if leica do sunshades .

The good thing about Swarovski is that they tell you in the product specs what the objective filter thread is.
    I asked Zeiss customer service about 2 scopes back in December - both times I got a reply saying they would let me know - not heard anything since despite following up twice.
    Poor...

Thank you to all for the answers