Thread: Scope direction

Scope direction

Right I have one scope with no labels as to wich way is up or right etc on the turrets. So does any sell a sticker etc or have I got to make some up?

Time to exercise your creativity.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Sorry obviously didn't make it clear I'm wanting to mark clockwise for up etc

Quote Originally Posted by welshwarrior View Post
    Right I have one scope with no labels as to wich way is up or right etc on the turrets. So does any sell a sticker etc or have I got to make some up?
    Are there any numbers on the turret?

Just stick it on the rifle, hold the rifle still with a sandbag and twiddle the knobs and see where the reticule goes.

You might find this short video handy - I only used my phone camera but it will give you the idea.

If it has caps over the adjustment a very fine permanent marker might do the trick.

David.
    Last edited by Kalahari; 17-03-2015 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari View Post
    If it has caps over the adjustment a very fine permanent marker might do th etrick.

David.
    That's was my plan bit of white paint inside caps and draw the marks on but thought there may be a sticker. all my other scopes (S&B) have them inside but not this one. It's when I just want to go up one or two clicks etc that is annoying.

try cutting a piece from a sticky label off a tetly tea bag the cellophane ones on the big bags there is an arrow on them i used one once on a 22 air rifle to cover a drill hole to stop water/rain getting in and that stayed on for four years,probably still on i sold it on,god i must be cheap! Attachment 54072no wonder i cant learn owt my heads full of crap,be handy on an island with grylls tho,failing that try tippex,too much bloody blue peter thats what does it,right wheres them pills my head hurts,nurse!!
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 17-03-2015 at 14:00.
    DONT START