Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Court Report Perth

Court Report Perth

An interesting report in todays Courier, which I will paraphrase...

'3 people accused of masking their faces and disrupting an organized fox hunt will stand trial on June 19th.

X, Y and Z, all Blairgowrie deny a charge that on March 13 at various roads from Snaigow Estate, to the A923 Blair to Dunkeld road they had masked faces and entered Snaigow Estate with the intention of disrupting an organised shoot and followed 2 people.

All 3, who appeared from custody yesterday, [which means they spent the weekend in the slammer [ya dancer!]] also deny a further charge that on the same date at Snaigow Estate, they trespassed on land at a fox shoot'

After all I've said about Police Scotland...

What the report doesn't say is that I gather the rozzers turned up at the hunt before the sabs to enquire if it was legal! But never mind!
    Last edited by gerarddwatts; 17-03-2015 at 19:30.

Have they caught the three masked lads that were filmed trying to shoot the Goshawks yet?

I haven't seen the film, but I think it shows them firing upwards...thats all??

That hound master and all his relations are a well dodgy crew. sabs should keep them on there toes , the nearest they've come to having a hunt sabotaged till now is when someone left the flask and pieces behind!

Quote Originally Posted by pitiliedon View Post
    That hound master and all his relations are a well dodgy crew. sabs should keep them on there toes , the nearest they've come to having a hunt sabotaged till now is when someone left the flask and pieces behind!
    I expect he thinks highly of you too. I'm not sure statements like that have a place on here in this context to be honest?

The point is he was going about his lawful business and when it was disrupted the police supported him...significantly. About time.

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    I haven't seen the film, but I think it shows them firing upwards...thats all??
    That's right, probably just a coincidence that the tree has a Goshawk nest in in.

You clearly have an agenda. I neither know nor care what it is. It has nothing to do with hunt sabateurs getting arrested. Would you care to go away?

Perhaps you and others need to be reminded that lots of other people come on here...some of them may relish the information you carelessly provide.

Quote Originally Posted by gerarddwatts View Post
    You clearly have an agenda. I neither know nor care what it is. It has nothing to do with hunt sabateurs getting arrested. Would you care to go away?

Perhaps you and others need to be reminded that lots of other people come on here...some of them may relish the information you carelessly provide.
    Sorry to have caused offence but you brought up the subject of masked men up to no good in the countryside?

As I'm sure you're well aware, the film that I was referring to is in the public domain so its hardly a top secret.

Besides, whats the problem? Aren't we all 'Partners against wildlife crime'? Surely you would want to see the criminals in the film convicted and punished just the same as the hunt sabs?

About time the rozzers made a move on the masked crew, if you followed folk round perth with a balaclava on and filming them you would be lifted pronto. Interesting one to watch, might go in and watch in June.

I think quite a few hunts down south would like to see as robust an approach to dealing with hunt sabs as has been the case here. Well done polis! Lets see what the courts make of it?