Court Report Perth

gerarddwatts

An interesting report in todays Courier, which I will paraphrase...

'3 people accused of masking their faces and disrupting an organized fox hunt will stand trial on June 19th.

X, Y and Z, all Blairgowrie deny a charge that on March 13 at various roads from Snaigow Estate, to the A923 Blair to Dunkeld road they had masked faces and entered Snaigow Estate with the intention of disrupting an organised shoot and followed 2 people.

All 3, who appeared from custody yesterday, [which means they spent the weekend in the slammer [ya dancer!]] also deny a further charge that on the same date at Snaigow Estate, they trespassed on land at a fox shoot'

After all I've said about Police Scotland...

What the report doesn't say is that I gather the rozzers turned up at the hunt before the sabs to enquire if it was legal! But never mind!

Last edited:
That hound master and all his relations are a well dodgy crew. sabs should keep them on there toes :D, the nearest they've come to having a hunt sabotaged till now is when someone left the flask and pieces behind!

That hound master and all his relations are a well dodgy crew. sabs should keep them on there toes :D, the nearest they've come to having a hunt sabotaged till now is when someone left the flask and pieces behind!

I expect he thinks highly of you too. I'm not sure statements like that have a place on here in this context to be honest?

The point is he was going about his lawful business and when it was disrupted the police supported him...significantly. About time.

You clearly have an agenda. I neither know nor care what it is. It has nothing to do with hunt sabateurs getting arrested. Would you care to go away?

Perhaps you and others need to be reminded that lots of other people come on here...some of them may relish the information you carelessly provide.

You clearly have an agenda. I neither know nor care what it is. It has nothing to do with hunt sabateurs getting arrested. Would you care to go away?

Perhaps you and others need to be reminded that lots of other people come on here...some of them may relish the information you carelessly provide.

Sorry to have caused offence but you brought up the subject of masked men up to no good in the countryside?

As I'm sure you're well aware, the film that I was referring to is in the public domain so its hardly a top secret.

Besides, whats the problem? Aren't we all 'Partners against wildlife crime'? Surely you would want to see the criminals in the film convicted and punished just the same as the hunt sabs?

About time the rozzers made a move on the masked crew, if you followed folk round perth with a balaclava on and filming them you would be lifted pronto. Interesting one to watch, might go in and watch in June.

I think quite a few hunts down south would like to see as robust an approach to dealing with hunt sabs as has been the case here. Well done polis! Lets see what the courts make of it?

I spoke to a woman I know who said she was coming up A90 dusk carriage way from a hunt with horse box & she was surrounded by cars and folk all Balaclava up .... Called police ... Oh don't worry they just trying to intimidate you .... No **** ?!? She was more worried bout them finding out where she lived ....
Scum

Paul

Apparently it was a totally legal fox drive on an estate in Perthshire.

cloudy.png

• TEXT SIZE

IN[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]SHARE
[COLOR=#4E4E4E !important]1
[/COLOR]
[h=1]Three accused of sabotaging fox hunt on Perthshire estate[/h]

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Three people have appeared in court accused of donning masks and sabotaging a fox hunt in one of the first prosecutions of its kind in Scotland.

Colin Milne, 48, Beverly Milne, 39, and Amy Lilburn, 21, are alleged to have followed and filmed people with the intention of disrupting a fox shoot on an estate belonging to one of the country's richest families.
The trio were arrested on Friday last week and appeared from custody at Perth Sheriff Court yesterday. They were unrepresented by lawyers and entered not guilty pleas.
The trio, from Toutie Street, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, are alleged to have behaved in a threatening or abusive manner likely to cause a reasonable person fear or alarm at a Perthshire estate on 13 March.
It is alleged that on various roads from Snaigow Estate, including the A923 Blairgowrie to Dunkeld road, they entered the grounds with their faces masked intending to disrupt an organised shoot.
It is alleged they filmed members of the public and repeatedly followed Angus Broad and Edward Broad in a vehicle on various roads in Perthshire.
An alternative charge alleges that the trio carried out the same acts and conducted themselves in a disorderly manner and committed a breach of the peace.
All three face a second charge on the same date of trespassing by entering Snaigow Estate while their faces were masked "and film members of the public with the intention of disrupting a fox shoot there."
Milne, Milne and Lilburn will go on trial in June this year.

in[COLOR=#FFFFFF !important]Share[/COLOR]

comment_and_moderation_hs_logo.png

[/COLOR]

i take it that is your sense of humour coming out off you when you wrote this post.Being that the hunt master is your brother.
i take it you are winding people up on this forum

Back