Cuff links from spare brass - what ever happened?

I must be doing something wrong, I do it as I not a big fan of being stuck in front of the TV and love tinkering in my man shed working with my hands.

Neil

It would be interesting to find out where he lives as my mum lives in Forfar and I regularly pop up to see her.
It's only 8miles to Kirrie from Forfar
Next time I'm up I could pop round to see what's happened to everyone's brass!

Ed

SWAMPED ???? after 4 months :-|
After numerous messages & promises they never turned up, left some negative feedback on his Face Book page today as he's taking the preverbal .
He's now contacted me & is going to send all my brass back. Funny, he forgot mention that he had sent my cufflinks off. Nope, because he hadn't despite telling me 2 weeks ago that they were going straight in the post.
Won't hold my breath for the brass.

Just looked at the above link and can't see any negative feed back.
Maybe he's wiping it.

He must be raking it in for very little outlay.
As I said between 15-20 pairs at say even a modest £10 per pair in all cartridge sizes plus some shotgun shells.
However me thinks his cards might be marked for future things!

Another Kirriegreg supplier with Winmag and rem mag sent along with a few 280rem
many promises and stories but nothing ever in return.

foolish as I had a goodly pile accumulated but burgerd if he is getting the time of day now

He must be raking it in for very little outlay.
As I said between 15-20 pairs at say even a modest £10 per pair in all cartridge sizes plus some shotgun shells.
However me thinks his cards might be marked for future things!

You don't get high off your own supply!

Got a lovely pair made by the REME in Afghan from some .338 sniper shells, still wear them in a nice suit.

The clips can be got off of 'that bay' for pennies and are easily made once you have the brass.
I had a lovely pair of 30-06 links from him and when I saw how easily they are made thought about doing some more for my family.
My family thinks they are a bit daft or out of place so I don't wear them but settle for a nice mother of pearl set I got in Jersey.

Back