New Custom Rifle Actions Have Arrived.

Jager SA

BWell it's been a long time coming, it has taken more time and energy than I care to mention.

But at last I have them!!! :D

I shall have 3 actions (all being well) built up for the Kelso Show in the following calibre's, once stocks arrive.

.223 Rem Sinlge Shot

6.5x47 Lap Multi Shot

.243/6mm SLR Single Shot

As mentioned earlier, here are the action specs:

Action Body is 7075 T6 Alloy...currently hard anodised but I'm looking into Keronite.
It is based on a Remington Footprint, slightly over sized for added strength being alloy.
There is an integral recoil lug on the multi shot.
Bolt body and shroud is B400 tool steel, very tough stuff.
Bolt has a 30' cone and 3 locking lugs and a 60'
Action has a CG trigger as standard, which is adjustable.

Last edited:
nice actions mty, are they going to have base mounts or have they been tapped for blocks/rails as per rem's

I look forward to having a touch/ feel of this at Kelso.......Sako style 3 lug bolt on a remmy footprint- best of both worlds IMO. It's something I've been thinking is the way forward for a while but never been readily available.

Being oversize will this still fit the aics and other stocks with bedding blocks / metal inserts in the socks ?

Yes it does have the hardened insert.

It should fit standard stocks with a bit of work but the stocks are being bespoke made to the action.

Whitebeard, your PM box is full.

Are the prices and final specs being released at Kelso, or are you willing to via pm?

I dont mind posting prices, ive nothing to hide as always. Around £1450, this is for the 3 locking lug action, Bottom Metal and AI Mag, CG Trigger, rail.

Complete build will be POA of course depending on specs but it will be around 3K or just over depending on requirements.

I’ll have one, before you sell all of them or the price goes up, I will ring you.

Really like the 3 lug bolt, all bolts should be made that way in my opinion; integral recoil lug makes sense, alloy action to keep the weight down but with steel insert to lock the bolt up on, perfect!

Calibre that’s the next question for me.

ATB

Tahr

I’ll have one, before you sell all of them or the price goes up, I will ring you.

Really like the 3 lug bolt, all bolts should be made that way in my opinion; integral recoil lug makes sense, alloy action to keep the weight down but with steel insert to lock the bolt up on, perfect!

Calibre that’s the next question for me.

ATB

Tahr

No probs, ring me when you're free.

Back