Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another chore while it rains.

Another chore while it rains.

After being badgered for long enough , over the fact that I know where everything is in my reload / gunroom! , I decided that as the weather was decidedly inclement, I would "Tidy" said hideyhole..........Two days of sneezing after running the vacuum cleaner, (Yes, some guys can drive them) & erecting a "Jury rigged bit of shelving" for the pc ,I emerge out the other side of this experience REALLY knowing what I do & do not have & where it now is,.............'till next thursday maybe . Amazing how wall space can fill in for "white boards! " Any of you got pics of your set-up? Steve.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Finnbear

Are those photos the "Before" or "After"

Incoming!!!!

willie_gunn

, Willie, I'ts a cunning plan, I remember it worked on wallpapering once!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

This is my home office/gunroom. My other half keeps threatening to clean and redecorate.
    I've told her that the vacuum cleaner would be an explosion risk.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010155.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	372.5 KB 
ID:	530Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010154.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	531.3 KB 
ID:	531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010156.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	298.9 KB 
ID:	532

Nice coathooks too!

Nice rooms guys!

I hope to have something similar when the kids have cleared off!!

I do wonder how long that will take though!

I have loads of "post-it" notes on my wall too ! They all have telephone numbers but no names ????lolol

Please please don't post that we are able to drive hoovers, tidy up etc - it will undo many many years of training in that we are totally incapable on the domestic front!

Heym, now that the vaccy is full, that is the end of the relationship with said machine., a little similar to when a vehicle gets low on fuel. it comes back into your domain!!

My wife thinks the whole house is a gun room/fishing lodge/recording studio. You would think she would be happy that she has a husband with so many interests!.

John.