Thread: Harkila pro or harkila pro x

Harkila pro or harkila pro x

I chap recently moved on my lane who's retired and does a lot of walking inc his dogs etc.
    last night he asked me which is the best the harkila pro or the harkila pro x in pants and jackets.

Ive searched posts on here and it seems the pro version is.

I have an X and am very happy with it. I was told the major difference is the X is a better fix.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post
    I chap recently moved on my lane who's retired and does a lot of walking inc his dogs etc.
    last night he asked me which is the best the harkila pro or the harkila pro x in pants and jackets.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ila+hunter+pro

post #5

Cheers VIpa, I'll show him these posts later when I see him to let him make up his own mind on what is best.
    the day I win the lottery I'll treat myself to a harkila outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman View Post

I've just brought the Pro hunter jacket and trousers and got an excellent deal for the pair (not much more than the rrp for jacket on its own and considerably cheaper than anyone else on the Internet that I could find) from Field & Falcon based in Wrexham, they didn't have my size in stock but happily ordered it in from Harkila and it was shipped to my door within 10 days of ordering.

Size wise I think you really need to try them on as normal jkt I take an xl 44 (54 in Harkila sizing I think) but when trying them on at Sportsman I found that I needed to drop 2 sizes to harkila size 50, trousers seem to be sized better as I found my normal jeans size was perfect.

I did ask Sportsman for a discount on their prices (virtually full rrp) but they were not interested, I wouldn't have shelled out for the kit had it not been for the excellent deal I got at field and falcon.

Only disappointment on the Harkila stuff is its made in China, I was under the impression it was so expensive because it was made by skilled Scandinavian craftsmen/women.