Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunstar

Gunstar

Is it just me, or is the search function on Gunstar shockingly bad?

It's bad. Though I take a bit of a look and there are some cheap guns there, Guntrader is the only one I look at daily, I like to scan the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by JabaliHunter View Post
    Is it just me, or is the search function on Gunstar shockingly bad?
    No I agree a dreadful format. On the few occasions that I have looked at it I have found it much harder to follow than Guntrader.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

its dire i rang for 3 different rifles all had been sold ,and the the grumpy repeatedly phoned ex-owners had told gunstar theyd sold the rifles several times.so several issues on a poor search engine

SD Regular
    I use Gun Trader. Pretty much instantly online after you list it and pretty much instantly offline when you have sold it. Plus I like their search engine.

Gun trader, all day long, far prefer the drop down menu,s to isolate the gun, calibre and location quickly. Gunstar is just hard graft.

I hate the fact that gun trader can't search by manufacturer!! Pile if shjite! Also, everything on there is 2-3x over priced

A beer post of classic proportions???

Don't know anything about Gunstar but Guntrader is reasonably good from a buying point of view.

As a seller they must have dramatically different rates for private / trade sellers because they charged me 30 a month per item yet some trade sellers have had the same guns on there for literally years! If they were being charged the same or even 50% of the private rate then they would have spent the value of the gun several times over.

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    I hate the fact that gun trader can't search by manufacturer!! Pile if shjite! Also, everything on there is 2-3x over priced
    Do you mean Gunstar rather than Guntrader? On Guntrader there is a facility to search by manufacturer.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.