Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mannlicher-Schönauer KAL: 7.62X63 / .30-06.

Mannlicher-Schönauer KAL: 7.62X63 / .30-06.

Open sights, integral rotary magazine.

Rifle located in Warminster Wiltshire

FTF.

As this rifle was gifted to me I am also offering this as gifted. The stock is cracked whilst I was renovating it, DOH! Should be easily repaired. (Gifted)

I was also gifted two scopes a Simmons 4x32 and a Nikon Sterling Gold Crown wide angle 4x40 (Gifted to Gaothead to mentor a local lad). I would like to see these going to any young individual starting out with an air rifle or RF. Again free and collection only

Regards

Last edited by steyr.308; 24-03-2015 at 21:54.

Quote Originally Posted by steyr.308 View Post
    Open sights, integral rotary magazine.

Rifle located in Warminster Wiltshire

FTF.

As this rifle was gifted to me I am also offering this as gifted. The stock is cracked whilst I was renovating it, DOH! Should be easily repaired.

I was also gifted two scopes a Simmons 4x32 and a Nikon Sterling Gold Crown wide angle 4x40. I would like to see these going to any young individual starting out with an air rifle or RF. Again free and collection only

Regards

thats a very kind gesture to some lucky chap well done,
    DONT START

Nice gesture. ,
    Rgds
    Craig

Stunning rifle, real generous

Thats a lovely rifle, I really like the older weapons, gorgeous. Make someone a cracking stalking rifle....

Began stalking many years ago with a Mannlicher Shonauer but it was in 6.5x54 lovely piece of kit, which I only appreciate now, it belonged to my father and I could have had it, but I was not interested at the time it was old fashioned and I wanted something modern.

The folly of youth

I can't believe you're giving this away, that's a fantastic rifle.

I've sent you a PM, I'm not sure if 32 counts as young though. But I'm just getting started and just down the road.

I can offer to restore it and repair it back to its deserved condition, then sell it to an afficionado and use the proceeds to put together a more 'newcomer friendly' rifle which could be put up on the forum in due course. That said, it would have to be sent to my RFD license but I would cover the costs of course.