Thread: Yukio photon & cz 452 .22

Yukio photon & cz 452 .22

Hi guys my rifle has been away for a repair and took a mate to 1 of my grounds with the above kit. Ended up picking 20 bunnies up and probably got 2 or 3 that we didn't pick up.
    I have heard lots of people slate the photon but after that lot in less than 2 hours I was impressed.
    I have just got a cobra add on. I hope it's as good

Quote Originally Posted by danban View Post
    Hi guys my rifle has been away for a repair and took a mate to 1 of my grounds with the above kit. Ended up picking 20 bunnies up and probably got 2 or 3 that we didn't pick up.
    I have heard lots of people slate the photon but after that lot in less than 2 hours I was impressed.
    I have just got a cobra add on. I hope it's as good
    just got one to put onto my cz 455 17hmr,hope it,s as good as his .

Quote Originally Posted by nala123 View Post
    just got one to put onto my cz 455 17hmr,hope it,s as good as his .
    We've sold quite a few Photons now, and three of us use them on our own rimfire rifles - they're a good NV scope for the money but definitely benefit from an additional IR illuminator rather than the in-built one. We all use the Nightmaster 400 IR. The 800 version was too powerful and narrow at rimfire ranges.

The Photon XT is a significant improvement on the earlier version in our opinion - the screen resolution is better and the choice of crosshairs more applicable to what we use them for.

Raker Ltd

Cheap as chips, Yukon with Nm800i, used on .17hmr, .22 rimmy and .243 not tried yet on .308 mmmm Now theres a thought haha

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
    Cheap as chips, Yukon with Nm800i, used on .17hmr, .22 rimmy and .243 not tried yet on .308 mmmm Now theres a thought haha
    works just fine on my 308, got the new digital one and put it on the 308 for wild boar, sighted in on the range at night, its spot on, went out for boar but didnt even get a sniff of one, ah well thats shooting for you, maybe next time

Quote Originally Posted by Raker Ltd View Post
    We've sold quite a few Photons now, and three of us use them on our own rimfire rifles - they're a good NV scope for the money but definitely benefit from an additional IR illuminator rather than the in-built one. We all use the Nightmaster 400 IR. The 800 version was too powerful and narrow at rimfire ranges.

The Photon XT is a significant improvement on the earlier version in our opinion - the screen resolution is better and the choice of crosshairs more applicable to what we use them for.

Raker Ltd
    thanks ,I bought mine at The Shooting Show of Scotts with A ir with it nite-tek T38.atb ade