Thread: RSPCA shows @rse in public

RSPCA shows @rse in public

RSPCA shown as farcical entity yet again. Make sure your friends and family don't fall into the emotional TV adverts to give these prigs money.

Oh and wasn't the last lot of self produced uniform wearing police founded in Germany in the 1930's?

RSPCA accused of 'harassment' and having mystery financial backer | Daily Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by tFl View Post
    RSPCA shown as farcical entity yet again. Make sure your friends and family don't fall into the emotional TV adverts to give these prigs money.

Oh and wasn't the last lot of self produced uniform wearing police founded in Germany in the 1930's?

RSPCA accused of 'harassment' and having mystery financial backer | Daily Mail Online
    I have no particular interest in the RSPCA or foxhunting but just as an aside, the RSPCA were a uniformed organisation in Britain before the Police.

There might of been a couple of years difference but I think people respected there true values in those days rather than impersonations of police inspectors, bullying the public, intruding illegally and behaving in a superior and unlawful manner. Not to mention using and carrying prohibited weapons on private land without authority.

Quote Originally Posted by tFl View Post
    There might of been a couple of years difference but I think people respected there true values in those days rather than impersonations of police inspectors, bullying the public, intruding illegally and behaving in a superior and unlawful manner. Not to mention using and carrying prohibited weapons on private land without authority.
    Thats quite a list of serious allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn 1 View Post
    Thats quite a list of serious allegations.

unfortunately they have been videoed so many times acting just like this I struggle to take them seriously now