Thread: reloading equipment

reloading equipment

Hi folks thanks for looking im new to reloading and dont have any equipment so im looking to buy a full set up is someone has one,i will be reloading .243 it doesnt have to be high end gear as my budget wouldnt run to it lol as i have said a full set up would be ideal but am open to offers thanks for looking

dolly get in touch with 1967spud he will tell you everything you need to know,come to think of it i still need some gear,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 23-03-2015 at 17:38.
    DONT START

+1

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    dolly get in touch with 1967spud he will tell you everything you need to know,come to think of it i still need some gear,

thanks for the advice guys ill see if anything comes up first

I tried saving money by buying used bits separately but would have been better just buying one of the Lee starter kits. Should have gone to 1967Spud-savers.

gaothead that was my original plan but i thought id put a post up see if anyone was giving up reloading

The Lee reloading starter kits are fine but most people end up changing the powder scales, powder thrower and the hand tools as they're not the best, don't get me wrong the Lee breech lock presses are really good and will last you a very long while, the better quality items to be looking for is makes like redding, rcbs and lyman, these you will buy them once and last you forever, they're so well made your grand children will be using them in fifty years time

lee