Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HELICOPTER HOG HUNT HOUSTON TEXAS MAY 9th 2015 JOIN ME

HELICOPTER HOG HUNT HOUSTON TEXAS MAY 9th 2015 JOIN ME

FOUND A CHEAPER OPTION same Dates $1400 per person per day 2 hours a day May 10th 11th They have space also target practice $500 1.5 hrs from Austin Texas 3hrs from Houston .
    W ild Boar:
    Destination: Catalog Code: Cost:
    Helicopter Hog Eradication TXH12 $1400 and up
    AERIAL AND GROUND PIG SAFARI- During this epic experience you will eradicate hogs from our MD-500 helicopter for 2 full hours during the day, fly out to our ground hunting location at night under night vision, hunt hogs from a blacked out vehicle on the ground with provided AR-15 short barrel suppressed rifles equipped with IR lasers while you are wearing helmet mounted PVS-14 night vision, scout from the helicopter with night vision and thermal optics to locate the pigs on the ground and guide the ground team in! Not to mention we'll provide lunch at our exclusive fly in restaurant and dinner at a restaurant in Temple while we wait for the sun to go down. In addition if you book your hunt more than a week in advance we will send you a PVS-14 optic one week before your hunt so you can get familiar with it in the comfort of your own home, mount it on your own rifle and show it to all of your friends.
    TRADITIONAL HELICOPTER HOG ERADICATION- This has quickly emerged as one of the most sought after hunting experiences in the world, and we just happen to be located smack in the middle of the greatest state for hunting hogs.
    AERIAL TARGET GUNNERY- Utilizing our MD-500 helicopter we offer participants an unparalleled experience to engage reactive steel targets from the air. This is a 20-minute flight split right down the middle, with your first 10 minutes in the front seat as the observer, and the second 10 minutes in the back seat as the gunner. Each 10-minute flight will consist of 4-5 passes down our custom gunnery range where you will engage 8-10 reactive targets with each pass.
    Geographic Location:
    Central Texas
    How to get there:
    Fly into Austin, rent a vehicle for the for the 1 1/2 hour drive to the outfitter.
    Accomodations:
    On your own at a local hotel. We will help you with reservations.
    Trip Duration & Cost:
    TRADITIONAL HELICOPTER HOG HUNT:3 hours helicopter time $2100 per person with two person minimum (Singles can fly a minimum of 2 hours @ $1400 per hour $2800 total)AERIAL AND GROUND PIG HUNT: 2 hours flight time plus night time ground hunt $2450 per person
    AERIAL GUNNERY can be added to any package for $500 per person
    ADDITIONAL HOURS can be added for $700 per hour with a two person minimum or $1400 per hour per single shooter.
    What’s Included:
    TRADITIONAL HELICOPTER HOG HUNT: 3 hours of flight time, lunch at fly in restaurant, firearms, optics, ammo, on sight training and safety orientation.AERIAL AND GROUND PIG HUNT: 2 hours daytime flight, lunch at fly in restaurant, firearms, optics, ammo. Fly to area for ground hunt, predator call before dark, night time flight with night vision to scout for hogs.
    Method:
    Helicopter and spot and stalk with night vision optics
    Season:
    Open
    Tags/Licenses:
    Non Resident $48
    Photos:
    Helicopter Hog Hunts
    210-740-8432
    713-705-7555

Pricing

Helicopter Hunts

2 Hour Hunt = $3,000
    4 Hour Hunt = $5,600
    6 Hour Hunt = $7,800

Beyond 6 Hours of Hunting add $1,000 per Hour.

These prices cover two gunners at a time, and the first 126 rounds for each gunner.

Additional Gunners: $40 per person
    (Covers their first 126 rounds)

Additional 42 rd Mag : $15
    Additional 30 rd Mag : $7.50

Quartering and Backstraps (Bring your own coolers and ice)
    $20 per hog

ALWAYS WANTED TO DO IT. NEED A NUMBER 2, INTERESTED IN 4 HOURS or Maybe 6 anybody else Fancy It .

There is over 6 million Feral Hogs in Texas alone sow has 2 or sometimes 3 litters a year very ofter 8 piglet s .Breed like Rabbits should be changed to breed like PIGGIES . So they are VERMIN destroying crops. And digging up water pipes ,fence damage ,
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 13-04-2015 at 18:44.

could 6 hours be split between a few gunners over a couple of days?

Yes but it would have to be Sat 9th and Sunday 10th May 2015

moving target, moving platform, 126 free rounds to maybe nick a hog.... That's ethical hunting at it's best right there babes.... Sad that the site admins even let this **** be offered, let alone letting Folks bite on it......

I've said this about this kind of hunting before, but these animals must be controlled drastically like vermin and the use of helicopters is the only way to do it efficiently. Look at the other use of helicopters in large mammal pest control, goats for example. These are feral animals that breed exceptionally fast and not wild boar, farmers are getting their crops and lands destroyed. I'd be happy to give it a go after all I shoot foxes and rabbits whenever possible.

6 million Feral pigs in Texas currently how else can you even make an impact ,the crop damage is incredible .They are classed as VERMIN. Having shot a lot of moving targets with a rifle . I hope to achieve one in 6 will be on target .Will take to gopro with me and let those that want to see how it went have a look.

Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 26-03-2015 at 08:42.

would love to give this a go, plan to get out to houston early next year and this will be on the list for sure, so I will be watching this thread eagerly for updates on how you got on a video of course

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    moving target, moving platform, 126 free rounds to maybe nick a hog.... That's ethical hunting at it's best right there babes.... Sad that the site admins even let this **** be offered, let alone letting Folks bite on it......
    If its not for you then ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's difficult enough to hit anything from a helicopter with something belt fed and firing one-bit tracer let alone a hunting rifle.

its a new one on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    It's difficult enough to hit anything from a helicopter with something belt fed and firing one-bit tracer let alone a hunting rifle.

its a new one on me.
    its a 42rnd mag that ain't a hunting rifle!! But I agree it ain't to everyone's tastes