Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Racist clothing!

  1. #1

    Racist clothing!

    >jumps on soapbox<

    Why in blazes must clothing be "handed"? I'm looking at a new jacket and oh so bleeding many of them have lovely leather, amaretta, quilt or wax shoulder reinforcement...... For the RIGHT shoulder!

    Damn you all to hell, I need to go find the Left Handed Shop for determined Southpaw Shooters and demand they get me a jacket!

    :hehe:



    *yes I know it's not racist, I'm being silly.

  2. #2
    ahh, doesn't make a difference anyway, the recoil pad doesn't wear your jacket out...on the flip side, you'll fit in with the 'right' crowd..LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Redleicester View Post
    >jumps on soapbox<

    Why in blazes must clothing be "handed"? I'm looking at a new jacket and oh so bleeding many of them have lovely leather, amaretta, quilt or wax shoulder reinforcement...... For the RIGHT shoulder!

    Damn you all to hell, I need to go find the Left Handed Shop for determined Southpaw Shooters and demand they get me a jacket!

    :hehe:



    *yes I know it's not racist, I'm being silly.

  3. #3
    Perhaps instead of a jacket a dictionary would be a better purchase?

  4. #4
    It's simple really manufacturers make clothing for God fearing right handers, not Devil worshiping leftys.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Perhaps instead of a jacket a dictionary would be a better purchase?
    Don’t be so unhelpfully discriminatory Red-Dot!

    K


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Perhaps instead of a jacket a dictionary would be a better purchase?
    My dick is what sorry?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bogtrotter View Post
    It's simple really manufacturers make clothing for God fearing right handers, not Devil worshiping leftys.
    Burn him!

  8. #8
    SD Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Midlands M1/M69 Junction 21
    Posts
    5,397
    Leather shoulder pad! Left or right handed it makes no difference...BURN HIM! An awful American affectation. Good God! What next! Plaid trousers? Baseball caps with oil company logos? Damn it man this is England!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Perhaps instead of a jacket a dictionary would be a better purchase?

  10. #10
    On the same vein here, standing with your back to a howling rain filled gale, after answering the call to pee, struggling with the zipper on the coat, damned Yankee's!they put the thing on the girly side!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale clothing
    By Craig.ross in forum Clothing & Footwear
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-11-2014, 07:31
  2. Recent racist remarks and uncalled for behaviour
    By sikamalc in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-07-2014, 07:47
  3. what clothing?
    By gez.308 in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-07-2012, 20:01
  4. Racist
    By Milly in forum Jokes & Funnies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-01-2011, 17:39
  5. Clothing
    By MJ75 in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 20-02-2008, 00:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •