Thread: Plano All Weather Rifle Case

Plano All Weather Rifle Case

Bought the case from eBay & sent the foam pattern to be cut out of firm closed cell foam. Cost of case about £90 delivered from the U.S. foam cut & supplied by a local UK vendor, cost about £70. Very pleased with the quality of the case & foam. Case is firm enough although not as good as Pelican cases but does the job perfectly as I'm not planning to throw the case in water....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Ohh that looks good and it is a gay boys rifle as well. Exactly what I want to do with mine but my bolt is the other way.
    on my list of things to do but I would just need to leave room for the scope to be left on the barrel as I have 2 barrels and 2 scopes.
    what are the case dimensions? I will probably make mine out of wood and make the foam myself, well cut it I mean. Coz I'm a tightwad.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

I like my "gay boys" rifle very much although I have a wife whom I love very much lol.
    The case is Plano all weather 36 inch you can google it & get all measurements on line. The case comes with a pick & pluck foam which is ****!

I can only see half a scope and half a moderator.......
    what happened to the other half?......

Quote Originally Posted by Sam355 View Post
    I like my "gay boys" rifle very much although I have a wife whom I love very much lol.
    The case is Plano all weather 36 inch you can google it & get all measurements on line. The case comes with a pick & pluck foam which is ****!
    Avoiding the all Blasers are *****, I think mine is brilliant. Wouldn't mind a thumb hole stock but I'm too tight to pay for one of those. Lol. I will have a look on the web and see what I come up with. I have used good old furniture foam before.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    I can only see half a scope and half a moderator.......
    what happened to the other half?......
    At least they will only get half lost if he puts them down.

A perfect example of "Lost and Found"?

Alan

Lol, Just wrapped the areas most in touch with other surfaces when standing it upright to avoid scratching them...

Hi thinking of making my own case where did you get the foam cut looks the business.

I stumbled up on a stack of these last summer at Walmart, when they first came out, and they were mispriced. I bought one and wish I had bought four of them. Even at full price, this is as good as some $250 cases. It is sturdy, but lighter than some of those expensive cases.

There are a few companies who can supply & cut the foam. Google search them. To be honest I didn't pay for mine & don't know who made it as the foam was a gift from some one I work with...
    Quote Originally Posted by akelly View Post
    Hi thinking of making my own case where did you get the foam cut looks the business.