Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vehicular Embarrasments!

Vehicular Embarrasments!

Just been looking at the bogged Disco pics & thought there must be more of those shots out there? I thought I'd kick off with this one, it's already on here but thought it might fetch a few out of the woodwork!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Malc where is the picture of Terry's standing on its nose

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00011.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	160.7 KB 
ID:	572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00009.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	571I decided to park on the verge just after the ditch ! (forgot there was TWO ditches close together)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00008.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	170.1 KB 
ID:	570

Come on Terry, don't be shy

Ken

Name:	PICT0024.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	538.8 KB 
ID:	593
    What you don't see is the 20ft drop onto a road the other side of the fence!

Name:	PICT0019.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	594
    This John Deere got stuck trying to get me out. The farmer was not amused!

Name:	PICT0022.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	595
    This is what winched us both out the following morning. I ALWAYS take my quad on this piece of ground now!

Worth their weight in gold those County's!... looks like the ditch one is a good bookend for mine!.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I love it Finnbear. To be fair, its only the second time I've been stuck where I've needed help to get out and thats in 7 years! The first time was an almost identical situation to 2434me except I reversed into the bloody ditch. Too busy gassing!

not stuck but it was deeper than I expected,

Name:	103.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	749.6 KB 
ID:	596

C,mon Terry post up those piccies again of your Ford Ranger, that my Isuzu pulled out of the ditch I didnt take the photos lads, they are on Terry's camera.