Thread: Starlight Archer Night vision for sale D grade. Very clean image.

Starlight Archer Night vision for sale D grade. Very clean image.

Re: Re Archer

Up for sale is my second archer.

As per previous ad I am a big fan of Starlight products. I am only selling the archer as I have now ordered a longbow.

it is the D grade archer. It is about 3 or 4 years old. I had 2 and can't remember which is which but I bought them a year apart. It works very well and doesn't have as much use as my other one as it was used primarily for foxing. I use a thermal for spotting and the archer for shooting so in total if I said it had 50 hours work then I might be exaggerating but prefer to over estimate than under. Gen 3 should last between 2,000 and 10,000 hours so think there is some life left in it.
    people who have looked down it have remarked on how clear the tube is, ie almost no spots and those that are there are imperceptible.
    The only difference with this is that it doesn't have an archer lens on it. It works perfectly but the focus is reversed to the normal lens.

so this is a;
    Grade D archer,
    firefly laser,
    2 scope bayonets. Tell me the size of your scope and I probably have the spacer to fit as well which will be thrown in.

price is 1300 and I dont believe that you will notice any difference in performance. I certainly didn't.

As I have just sold my last one I am sure said buyer will be on here to shout me down if it was rubbish.
    If you are local I would welcome you to come and view, that way you can see what you are buying, I am also happy to go through the best way to set it up and make it work for you. For the amount of money you are spending I would prefer you to come and look. I will even throw in a cup of tea and a biccy for free and bore you to death on night vision and other hunting related subjects. 95% of my shooting is with NV so I am fairly confident that I know what I'm doing. ( Famous last words)
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo0209.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	200.2 KB 
ID:	54482
    The archer is good kit, use mine on airgun rimfire and centre fire. Do like my two longbows too thoo.

Nb. The nv was not on rifle when picture was taken.
    Last edited by the prowler; 26-03-2015 at 20:06.

Yes mate!
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Is this still for sale or has it gone?