Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Medal Roe Buck From Last Season

Gold Medal Roe Buck From Last Season

Just been sent these pictures from Dave Holingsworth of Penine Taxidermy. They are of a gold medal roe buck that I shot at 25 yards last July. He scored 130.4 cic points and is by far the biggest buck of my life. All the better from coming off a small piece of ground I have the stalking on locally. I think you will all agree a fantastic example of the art of taxidermy.
    The pictures of the roe buck in winter coat have just won Dave the UK game head championship trophy for this year. I supplied him the cape from a buck I took at the end of October last year.
    Truly brilliant work again don't you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF2840(1).jpg   DSCF2841(1).jpg   DSCF2847(1).jpg   DSCF2849(1).jpg  

Very, very nice indeed, a credit to you both. The buck in winter coat....... Never seen that mount done like that before.

David does all of my work. Does a brilliant job. Has a red and some goats there at the moment.

Nice work, and a nice buck.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by fallowm,oor View Post
    Just been sent these pictures from Dave Holingsworth of Penine Taxidermy. They are of a gold medal roe buck that I shot at 25 yards last July. He scored 130.4 cic points and is by far the biggest buck of my life. All the better from coming off a small piece of ground I have the stalking on locally. I think you will all agree a fantastic example of the art of taxidermy.
    The pictures of the roe buck in winter coat have just won Dave the UK game head championship trophy for this year. I supplied him the cape from a buck I took at the end of October last year.
    Truly brilliant work again don't you think?
    What sort of cost would a piece like the Buck in velvet be......ballpark figure?

Your probably best to contact Dave and ask him yourself. He is very approachable. Cheers FM.

Hi

Superb craftsmanship - especially the one wiping his nose in winter coat! Tother is different from 'the norm' too!
    Will have to remember this for future decisions............

L