Double Rifles and Professional Hunters

Heym SR20

We have a great set up in SA but nothing in our Lodge comes close to that!! For sure I must have a word with my outfitter (fit being the operative word).

As it happens, this picture was taken on some clearfell in Thetford some time last summer. The lady in question is a full member of the Hubert Society and frequently causes other members to loose off a round in the lodge after a hard day's stalking.

Last edited:
I'll only say this once,

Your looking at my missus, she has to earn a living, and yes she is blessed with good looks and body. I will pass on your appriciation of a good rifle..;)....but no more lewd comments please - it just makes her want to do more!

T

Well I hope she has taken her anti mallaria tablets and put repelllant on, as the evening time is when most mosquitos are about. And there are two lovelly landing strips for them to fly onto :lol:

Can anybody identify the calibre of the rifle or cartridges! I suppose most estates or outfitters dare not have her as a guide. They would loose most of their clients to heart failure.

Is that blaze behind her the sunset ? Or has she got serious wind ???

Maybe with all the other accolades ,she has the sun shining out her RRR s lolol

The only bush I can see is in the background!

The zoom function is very useful when it comes to analysing such fine sporting prints. :eek:

Back