Thread: last minute cwd and muntjac

last minute cwd and muntjac

Hi all,

having finished our cull count on muntjac bucks this week with 4 stalks and 4 good bucks plus 2 stalks for cwd which produced 1 bronze medal and one which would of been if not for a chipped tooth its been a nice end to the season.As usual its nice to end the season with too many deer rather than not enough but this week has revealed we perhaps have a few too many left.

I have mon and tues left for cwd should anybody be interested but I would require stalkers to be prepared to take whatever came along although gold medals I will avoid should you wish,this would be on a no shot no fee basis just for this these 2 dates.

As for muntjac does ,I ideally need somebody to be prepared to take several on one outing if possible but with just one stalk fee plus the cost of the normal doe fee.EG 3 does plus one stalk =200
    Again this would be on a no shot no fee basis.
    This would be available until approx. 20th april and be on a 1st come 1st served basis
    All prices are on our website Muntjacstalker - About us

Please pm if you are interested

kind regards

Jason

All pms replied, atb jason

All muntjac fully booked now,apologies to those who I couldn't fit in,cwd is still available for mon and tues on a no shot no fee basis ,kind regards,Jason

Just returned from a morning stalk with Jason-saw loads of deer, especially when the sun came out and managed two young does. Would recommend, first time I've been with him but will not be the last.

rph6.5

I wish I was a little closer. Would be down in a flash.

I think I had the last stalk of the season with Jason and another great morning out, two does shot and plenty seen. Its excellent country and very nice to stalk on foot a proper stalking experience, if you want to try muntjac stalking there are not many places where you can see as many with someone who knows the ground as well.