Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Used Bino Store

Anyone Used Bino Store

I am looking at a set of Swaro 10 X42 Rangfinder Bino's surfing the net I have come across Binostore who are a European retailer, they are selling the same Bino's for 200 less that I can get them at a UK retailer, anyone used them or a competitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Jono 4 View Post
    I am looking at a set of Swaro 10 X42 Rangfinder Bino's surfing the net I have come across Binostore who are a European retailer, they are selling the same Bino's for 200 less that I can get them at a UK retailer, anyone used them or a competitor?
    As long as you pay by credit card over a secure website you'll be well protected in the unlikely event something goes wrong.
    Generally speaking you can save hundreds on scopes and save 800-1,000 on high-end NV and Thermals by buying online in the Eurozone.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

I was considering similar, but whimped out as I'm a firm believer in 'if it's too good to be true.....' However I asked the same question on here at the time and got a reply from a happy customer who was equally sceptical but who received his goods with no delay. I guess if you pay on credit card you have some comeback, should it go wrong, maybe worth a punt....? I did Google the street address of the company and if you look on street view it won't make you feel any better, but maybe that's how they keep overheads down and offer the prices they do.....
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

I have just on thursday collected my 8x42 range from my local camera shop. When i first went in a couple of weeks ago for a price,The Lady said that they did a WEB MATCH PRICE on proof of the advertised price by the other retailer.I searched the net for UK sellers and found a company advertising the rf' at 1775. Happy with my huge saving i went back to my local shop.They looked at the advert & said that it was less than there cost price. The lady phoned Swarovski UK & went through what i had done, It turns out that the uk company was a bogus & infact the bino's were from a Hong Kong swaro dealer,shipping to a Belguim dealer & then to the UK. Swaro uk & Swaro itself will not do any warranty work on them unless they are sent back from country of source (Hong Kong).They said that there could also be an issue of VAT on imports !!! I am glad i bought locally for a couple of 100 more. Cheap isn't always good

I used them to get a price match on my leica's from my local
    For Gods sake - don't tell her how much I've spent

Ctrl-Alt FACT

Ive used optics-trade.eu to get stuff I couldn't find anywhere else eg : Picatinny rail for a Steyr SSG. How does the price on this page compare with Binostore? Swarovski EL Range 10x42 Swaroaim

Thanks JTO optics trade are cheaper by a bit

Thanks JTO optics trade are cheaper by a bit
    Give Chris Chapman at Swillingtons a call. Ignore the web price, tell him what you've seen it for, and ask him what he's able to do.

Italian based company. Not to be trusted, believe me. Pick a known UK dealer.

ATB

Karl

Regular Poster
    Where there are more Muntjac than you can shake a stick at
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl@Swarovski View Post
    Italian based company. Not to be trusted, believe me. Pick a known UK dealer.

ATB

Karl
    BS.

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread....re#post3177615