Tikka T3 10 shot mag

First contact is Beretta.
Tikka T3 Extended Magazines, Caliber: see details

Third party single round loading platform and 10-round magazines:
Tikka T3 rifle single shot sled and 10 shot metal magazines

An empty loading block is much less expensive than a magazine, and lets you carry the rifle into the field with the magazine well secured from foreign matter, with a loaded magazine in your pocket.

Tikka T3 Single Shot Follower

Tikka factory 10-round steel magazines
T3 COMPACT TACTICAL RIFLE | Tikka
tikka_t3_compact_tactical_rifle.png

Last edited:
Or convert to AI style magazines. 10 shot 223 polymer , 10 shot metal 308 or 5 shot 300wm.
edi

I have a small pile of 'extended' mags from Tikka. These a five rounders in 308/7-08, etc. I have heard rumblings that Magpul in the US is going to be making Tikka T3 and Sako TRG mags......~Muir

That would be great. Magpul is moving their manufacturing out of Kolorado, after the transplanted liberals in the big cities cried for more "gun control". On 2 January 2014, Magpul announced that it was moving its production, distribution and shipping operations to Cheyenne, Wyoming and its head office to an undetermined location in Texas

I know the thread is a six months old, but you can get ten round mags for Tikka T3 from 'riflemagsuk' with no buggering about, fit original bottom metal (plastic) also made from metal.

Back