Thread: Does anyone here know Jonylandrover?

Does anyone here know Jonylandrover?

I need to get in touch with Jonylandrover, a member on here.

The last time I heard from him was on 09-01-2015 but since then PMs have gone unanswered.

We were, I thought, about to finalise a sale -pending the return of a correctly variation-ed FAC at his end- and he seemed enthusiastic. The gun has been at my local RFD, ready for dispatch, since January.

I don't want to keep badgering him, especially if he's trying to deal with some crisis, but it would be helpful to me to know what his intentions are regarding our deal.

So, if anyone knows him, and would be so kind as to give him a nudge, or pass a message back, I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks,

Mr. G.
    Last edited by Mr. Gain; 02-04-2015 at 08:14.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Update

A kind SD member passed on JL's e-mail yesterday. My message was replied to by JL's wife, who informs me that JL has had a serious accident that may have ended his shooting career.

I'm sure all on here will join with me in offering their condolences and sincerest best wishes to JL for a full and speedy recovery.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

That is bad news, I hope he recovers