Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of your land

All of your land

Hi all,

I wanna shoot lots, ive been doing it for many years now but cant really be assed to get up off my sofa and actually find some permissions, so thats where you lot come in

I was hoping that you would just throw land at me so i dont have to put the effort in myself really, ill shoot any land that you give me for free though so thats always a bonus for you.

Triple figures of acres only though really,

Start queing now, first come first serve. Will reply to PM

Cheers

I.A.M Laizy

brilliant!
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow_Stalker View Post
    Hi all,

I wanna shoot lots, ive been doing it for many years now but cant really be assed to get up off my sofa and actually find some permissions, so thats where you lot come in

I was hoping that you would just throw land at me so i dont have to put the effort in myself really, ill shoot any land that you give me for free though so thats always a bonus for you.

Cheers

I.A.M Laizy
    Your meant to do it before 12 midday arent you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kernow_Stalker View Post
    Hi all,

Cheers

I.A.M Laizy
    i'll let you come for free but only if you promise to go behind my back and steal my permission at a later date?
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

Quote Originally Posted by tackb View Post
    i'll let you come for free but only if you promise to go behind my back and steal my permission at a later date?
    I think we could come to some sort of arrangement. Would you like me to pay your land owner to withdraw your permission or just trash the place and tell them that it was you?

I own a small farm grow spuds and you own a chippy and buy i dont know say 15 bags a week you then hold me to ransom i sign your perm slip and you come down anytime night/day unanounced and then proceed to shoot everything that crawls swims flys or walks into oblivion and leave gates open drop empty shells anywhere and litter ,plus cut the odd wire so you dont need to get on your hands and knees to get under,all for being good natured and also letting you have spuds on the cheap,,,,,,,thats what happens on one of my old perms,the guys greek ,i cant hold that against him ,hardly speaks any english ,but for that matter neither do i ,but i still phone the farm when im going and where allways close any gate ,rip my clobber to bits on wires pick up any litter i see get wet and cold full of crap, and thats after being on there 25+plus yrs,but i love it even if i never see a thing exept evidence where the bloody morons been,
    DONT START

Well AN DU you might just as well give it away then and save the bother. In fact why don't you pay the guy to take it off your hands in full.
    You could always put an add up looking for free stalking and just pick the good stuff offered. You know the ones where they carry the deer out for ya and cook breakfast after. Oh s**t I didn't mention where that is did I?

Quote Originally Posted by woodmaster View Post
    Well AN DU you might just as well give it away then and save the bother. In fact why don't you pay the guy to take it off your hands in full.
    You could always put an add up looking for free stalking and just pick the good stuff offered. You know the ones where they carry the deer out for ya and cook breakfast after. Oh s**t I didn't mention where that is did I?
    I can only assume that this would be an offer woodmaster! As such I would like to oblige and take you up on it. If you could prepare an aeroplane ticket for me from newquay that would be great. Taxi to newquay from falmouth. Then I would like a limo to pick me up on your end and deliver me to where the stalking will commence. I don't really like waiting for deer so if you could just ensure your best stag/buck is ready and stood broadside on upon arrival that will save much hassle. Then you can drop me home quickly and you can carry on back out to start preparing my trophy and meat. Ill then see you when you get back to your house to cook my evening meal by which time I will probably have smoked your cigars and plugged well and truly in to your single malt.

At the end of this if you would be so kind as to leave a tip for being in the presence of such a great stalker that would be great, its only etiquette after all....

I shall expect the taxi at 0700 sharp on saturday AM.

See you then

Cheers
    Stealthy, like a giraffe on roller-skates....

I can't help I'm afraid mate but I have a syndicate with a spare place. We have access to over 30 acres of land bordering a very large bush. Plenty of deer on the land, mainly old ones walking the dogs.
    Must have DSC1/2 and OBE.
    We need to fill the place so it's only Eleventy-million to join.
    Access to the land is 4 times a year in the second week of December only.
    Estate keeps the venison and its a 100 shot fee.

Pm if interested