Thread: Salrowbra Gundogs Have L/W Ess for sale

Salrowbra Gundogs Have L/W Ess SOLD

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Team on Bracken bank.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	589.0 KB 
ID:	54914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team on tommy banks.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	841.8 KB 
ID:	54915FULLY HEALTH SCREENED ENGLISH SPRINGER DOG PUP SOLD SOLD SOLD

Only one dog pup still remaining he was going to go to Canada but things haven't worked out at the other end so he is now available (one of his litter mate's is going to Sweden)
    These pups are hereditary clear for Fucosidosis and Pra Cord1 i have both parent's here and both work throughout the shooting season and both have their yearly eye clear pass,
    we did near on ninety day's picking up last season with most of the dogs doing at least seventy days each some doing more,

All my dogs carry plenty of colour and will work all day,
    Pup's are Kc registered with a copy of their five gen pedigree, docked dew claws removed microchipped, four weeks free petplan insurance and a small amount of food to get you going (a Larger bag can be purchased from us if you so desire)
    Anyone wishing to view pup and mum and dad are more than welcome
    Pups are 500 each for either dog or bitch
    I have just recently seen pups of the same excellent quality go for seven hundred pounds each so these are quiet a bargain
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00335 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	54807Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00336 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	212.5 KB 
ID:	54808Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00337 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	227.2 KB 
ID:	54809Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00339 (800x600).jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	54810 Regards Jez
    Last edited by Springerman; 13-04-2015 at 18:41.

It appears that you are a professional dog breeder and if this is the case you will need trade membership.
    Please attend to this as we take a very dim view of people trading without paying.

Thank you for your attention
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pay 500 and then buy a bag of dog food?. Shocking !!!!!!!

Hi Malc sorry never gave it a thought as we do have a kennel name and do breed i also work for a living like just about everybody else,
    And mr sportingspaniels thanks for the negative why do so many people on here have to be so clever and high and mighty with their comment's, we give food with the puppies when they leave us like you would expect but to help people out we also make sure we have some bags of feed in and if people want to purchase then they can at cost so we actually loose out through the extra cost to us in deisel, and you have no idea how much it has cost us to be able to produce pups to the standard of health screening that we do,
    Rant over
    Jez
    Last edited by Springerman; 04-04-2015 at 02:55.

Jez,
    Thank you for the polite and prompt response. As for a giving a bag of food with the purchase if a pup, WHAT is so wrong with that may i ask ?

Whilst constructive and polite criticism is welcome on the site, why we get uncalled for remarks such as above is beyond me.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.