Thread: Zeiss bgat 7x42

Zeiss bgat 7x42

Excellent quality rubber armoured binoculars zeiss 7x42bgat . These are T*P* lenses, so very best quality. Usual body marks from wear and tear, but great optics. If you are familiar with these you will know how highly they are rated. First 600 paid by PayPal or bank transfer gets them. Price includes special delivery postage. Pm me if you want them.
    Last edited by biffo; 04-04-2015 at 15:01.

Binos

Asking for Paypal as a gift won't help sell your binoculars !

I've got a pair so it doesn't affect me but the "paypal as a gift" would make me a bit suspicious. Implies that it isn't a regular transaction without any fallback. Now I am sure you didn't mean that but that is how it looks. Pictures would help as well.

David.

paypal as gift I think means they don't take an exhorbitant charge on the monies exchanged, so probably means about 30 or so off the otherwise sale price. I'm sure biffo would accept bank transfer or cash too.

Quote Originally Posted by pietasvenatores View Post
    paypal as gift I think means they don't take an exhorbitant charge on the monies exchanged, so probably means about 30 or so off the otherwise sale price. I'm sure biffo would accept bank transfer or cash too.
    Exactly! PayPal as a gift is only so there are no charges. Happy to take transfer or cash, or luncheon vouchers.....! Original post edited.

But to be fair, and not casting any aspersions here, you do not get any buyer protection with Paypal as a gift.

F

Maybe, see original post which has been edited.

To to be honest, I'm just interested in offering my binos for sale. Ive got a good reputation here and I'm straight up. If you want them they are a great buy at the price, will last a lifetime and will perhaps be worth more than you paid when you come to sell. If you are not interested, fair enough.