Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farr Quad bike

Farr Quad bike

I have had one for about 3 years, a 500 - been fine with the odd service. But some bit of the steering at bottom of column is apparently beginning to wear. As you may know Farr in UK went bust about 2 years ago Tried all over to see if can source parts, no joy so far (!) any one out there with any ideas, contacts??

thanks

S

Sorry I can't help with parts, but out of the kindness of my heart if you can't fix it I'll give you a tenner for it. I'll even collect completely free of charge

See how good I am

Have you tried these guys Dunkery Services - Services
    says there offical dealers of Farr so they should be able to get spare parts.

Try searching for Coleman ATV's and UTV's, they took a lot of the Farr stuff and built it under the Coleman name in the USA, I recently sent a link to a web page with all the microfiche diagrams for parts to 2434me on here and he ordered the parts he needed, you may want to pm him and ask him for the link as I can't find the bloody thing now!

regards,
    Gixer

When i had a cheap chinese quad AJS motorcylces were very good to deal with and were the only folk to have parts for a strange make.

thanks all for the advice
    S

PM and link sent

Quote Originally Posted by gixer1 View Post
    Try searching for Coleman ATV's and UTV's, they took a lot of the Farr stuff and built it under the Coleman name in the USA, I recently sent a link to a web page with all the microfiche diagrams for parts to 2434me on here and he ordered the parts he needed, you may want to pm him and ask him for the link as I can't find the bloody thing now!

regards,
    Gixer
    Perfect looking at the website and owners manuals it looks like their trail tamer 500 is exactly the same machine
    good man thanks
    S