Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short notice roe bucks

Short notice roe bucks

Available immediately
    Last edited by British Shooting Services; 12-04-2015 at 12:56.

Could do with being halfed again.

Quote Originally Posted by DC .270 View Post
    Could do with being halfed again.

250 for non-medal bucks because YOU'RE under pressure? Bugger right off.......we didn't all come down in the last shower, ffs
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I need to raise my prices clearly!!

I'm obviously being too generous.. soz for the heckling post! but to be fair, if your lease is costing you a pretty penny and then you factor in time etc, then it is what it is. Its up to the individual to make the decision to pay, or not..

Also im sure that there are many guides where the price isn't so transparent, ie 70 for the stalk, 30 for the shot and then 30 a point or something like that.. by the time you add it all up, it probably comes out at a similar cost.

Im just glad that i don't need to pay for this type of stuff, because i couldn't.
    Last edited by flyingfisherman; 05-04-2015 at 08:56. Reason: computter shat the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    250 for non-medal bucks because YOU'RE under pressure? Bugger right off.......we didn't all come down in the last shower, ffs

The bit that gets me is he normaly charges 500?????

It baffels me but hey if he can find somone to pay that much good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    I need to raise my prices clearly!!
    me Also regards pete

Guys, can we please not have heckling. If thats the price then its up to the OP. Not anyone else to comment.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Guys, can we please not have heckling. If thats the price then its up to the OP. Not anyone else to comment.

Thank you
    Thank you for your input Malc,

Normally we charge in excess of 250 for a representative( price by weight) plus stalking fee of 150 making a total of 400. So I think it is a reasonable offer. Can't please everyone all the time. If the price puts you off, feel free to go elsewhere, I will not be offended.

Ade