Available: Short notice roe bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
£250 for non-medal bucks because YOU'RE under pressure? Bugger right off.......we didn't all come down in the last shower, ffs

I'm obviously being too generous.. soz for the heckling post! but to be fair, if your lease is costing you a pretty penny and then you factor in time etc, then it is what it is. Its up to the individual to make the decision to pay, or not..

Also im sure that there are many guides where the price isn't so transparent, ie £70 for the stalk, £30 for the shot and then £30 a point or something like that.. by the time you add it all up, it probably comes out at a similar cost.

Im just glad that i don't need to pay for this type of stuff, because i couldn't.

Last edited:
£250 for non-medal bucks because YOU'RE under pressure? Bugger right off.......we didn't all come down in the last shower, ffs

The bit that gets me is he normaly charges £500?????

It baffels me but hey if he can find somone to pay that much good luck to him

Guys, can we please not have heckling. If thats the price then its up to the OP. Not anyone else to comment.

Thank you

Thank you for your input Malc,

Normally we charge in excess of £250 for a representative( price by weight) plus stalking fee of £150 making a total of £400. So I think it is a reasonable offer. Can't please everyone all the time. If the price puts you off, feel free to go elsewhere, I will not be offended.

Ade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back