Thread: Minibuses?

Minibuses?

Any Cheshire members have a minibus, or know someone who has one, for a possible trip to Stirling in June?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    No, but if my work schedule permits and I can make the AGM, I can pick you and a couple of others up as I drive up the M6

willie_gunn

I guess you may know the reason for my enquiry?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

They don't call me Inspector Poirot for nothing....in fact they don't call me Inspector Poirot at all, more Inspector Clouseau

willie_gunn

Willie, are you proposing to pick us up in a juggernaught & throw us out on the roundabout, or are you intending to vote yourself?

Just been looking for an airfield local to Stirling where the Piper could put down, they picked it well , nearest is Glasgow, not even an old RLG left over from the late unpleasantness to drop on!

If we are to be serious about attending the meeting in order to vote and make a difference I don't suppose that now is too early to start considering it. Saturday 12th of June 2010, Stirling, BASC AGM. The highlight of the meeting will be the debate on a motion tabled by a member of this site

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Willie, will you be intending a stopover, as it's a fair tread up there?

It will depend a lot upon what I've got lined up on the Sunday. At the moment it looks like I'll need to get back home and to Heathrow (or maybe Brum) to fly out Sunday evening, but if I can shift it to Monday morning I will. I won't know for a month or so though, so don't feel in any way duty bound by my situation. If I can get up there I'll broadcast nearer the time

willie_gunn

OK.! Willie, thanks.