Thread: Mont Blanc Leather Briefcase/Laptop Case RP 1500

Mont Blanc Leather Briefcase/Laptop Case RP 1500

Hi all,

Up for sale is my beloved laptop case handmade from top quality argentinian leather by Mont Blanc. it has 4 compartments, the one on the front for small pieces of paper or things you want to be able to reach quickly. The front zip compartment to hold documents and 2 mont blanc pens along with a mobile phone and business cards/credit cards etc. the back zip compartments again holds important documents (or a macbook as both 11 inch and 13inch models fit in the leather bit. also there is a padded velcro section for any laptop up to (i think) 15inches. it may hold 17 inch laptops but ill have to double check.

There is also a compartment on the back which you can put small things in as well.

Unfortunately, being the stupid student i am, i overloaded it with thick business books which meant that one side of the handle buckled, but this could easily be repaired by Mont Blanc. it is still useable as it came with an over the shoulder strap which is also detachable as shown on the sides.

This cost 1500 new and is in very good condition (aside from the handle of course) as I have not used it too much.

I am asking 600 but am open to offers- this is the best Mont Blanc Briefcase you will find and has much more room than any other MB briefcase, this is also no longer available from mont blanc and i have only seen one on ebay in the last couple of years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1585.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1584.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1583.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1582.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1581.JPG.jpeg  

IMG_1580.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1579.JPG.jpeg   IMG_1578.JPG.jpeg  

A student with a 1500 briefcase and a 600 pen... How times have changed!! ��

Quote Originally Posted by karlbird View Post
    A student with a 1500 briefcase and a 600 pen... How times have changed!! ��
    Haha don't think I'm a normal student though. Don't think most students work their arse off all year either

open to sensible offers