Bespoke knife blank????

palmer_mike

I would like to make myself a knife (well the handle anyway, lol) and have not been able to find the right blank.

id like to source a full tang Damascus steel blank with a profile very similar to the mora clipper.....
any ideas where is be able to get something like that?

I would like to make myself a knife (well the handle anyway, lol) and have not been able to find the right blank.

id like to source a full tang Damascus steel blank with a profile very similar to the mora clipper.....
Have a look at http://www.poulstrande.com/ He makes some of the best knife blades in Scandinavia. I will be drooling over his stand at the Elmia game Fair in May

What's your budget ?

mike mora do a mora knife blank that you can ,handle yourself not sure which site ive seen them on but,could be springfields or moonraker,cheers doug

Venture-HawkeyeDamascus-small.gif

Working on this one just now. EHK Damascus blade, red liners, ivory alternative ( emulates ivory but keeps everyone happy ) and nickel silver bolts. All from Chris at English Hand Made Knives.

Back