Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Immuno

Immuno

2,507 comments in one year - sounds like you have an interesting life. If you have nothing constructive to say how about dont say anything at all. I couldnt care less about my grammar on a forum.

I didnt just get through the intake for uni, i am in my 3rd year you imbecile. I also got through my GCSEs and A-levels .. did you? i think not ... it is the purpose of my study to not end up a sad old man like you, go and shoot some defenseless rabbits.

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.png[/IMG]
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

sounds a bit like an anti to me!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Fuc**n magnet are'nt I, JUST LIKE WHEN WORKIN' AWAY!

SD Regular
    North yorkshire/sometimes down south and occasionally further north
    Finnbear

I think he got a tad upset at your digs about his spelling!...........Bad spelling is a student thing, i've dealt with students alot in the past and they have a heavy reliance on spellcheck, it's how the younger generation work!.....computers!

Still a bit harsh though!......surely you're not that old!!

regards

steve

if ever these smilies were needed.........

Naaah! just a bit fragged!, these young un's don't understand what real skill & the application of it is about, when I am in fullflight I can earn minimum 300.00 for a short day shift, positional welding (stick) can't be done by just any old tom , dick, or immuno!...... OH!, I forgot to mention , a three year apprenticeship knocks sh**e out of a few years attending some old buildings to listen to some bookworm!............. that is how I get to be able to sit here & post when & where I want to!

ahahhhhh....he is a tree hugger!!!!! lol

...sad thing is now that a lot of youths grow up with no boundaries, no respect...too much arrogance and all too many get into Colleges or Universities v. sad!

ATB

I would be happy to withdraw from the fray, if he would make his pm to me public!

Now you wise old men. Less of this mumbo jumbo on young people, my grammar/spelling isnt that bad, is it? Not all of us are old enoguh to vote. But on a serius point, what a Tw@t

Sam

(Probably the youngest on the forum? @16)
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore