Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some naughty shooters out there.

Some naughty shooters out there.

I know this has happened to some of you but it was a first for me.
    I had a message left on my mobile, 'my name is xxxx and i have a farm near where you shoot, i have approached the farmer and they have given me permission to shoot foxes on your farm'
    My farmer over the past 20 years has had so many people knocking on the door asking to shoot and they have been declined so i found this hard to believe.
    So, first thing i do is ring my farmer, they informed me this guy approached them around christmas and asked to shoot foxes, the farmer said no, contact me and ask permission as i have the sporting rights, so he did as above, cheeky monkey, a darned right lie, i left a message for him stating the facts.
    Damned annoying isn't it?
    Cheers
    Richard

Yep, pretty cheeky.

'my name is xxxx and i have a farm near where you shoot, i have approached the farmer and they have given me permission to shoot foxes on your farm'
    Bit of an odd message too. Since he's got his own farm, why doesn't he just shoot on his own land?

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    I think you missed a trick there.
    If he had done it to me I'd of just waited to catch him and then call the old bill.
    License probably taken away and then you can go and get his farm.
    This shooting lark is getting way out of hand when it comes to backstabbing.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    I think you missed a trick there.
    If he had done it to me I'd of just waited to catch him and then call the old bill.
    License probably taken away and then you can go and get his farm.
    This shooting lark is getting way out of hand when it comes to backstabbing.
    Perhaps i should clarify, the farm where he shoots belongs to him.
    Cheers
    Richard

Or maybe you should have arranged a swap, he gets your foxes, you get his deer?

Go put his window`s in Richie..

I hate people that do this, most have know real knowledge of deer, and I have seen it happen to a good friend of mine. However the culprit was caught out and didn't get anywhere. Tw/t.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

sad to hear of behaviour like this.

so the rot of general society is in stalking as well , who knew..................
    Right where's those stones , I'll start !

He must be a gentleman farmer as he seems to have time to shoot and wants to extend his shooting.
    Shame he tried it it an ungentlemanly way.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"