Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Shooting Times

  1. #1

    Shooting Times

    To anyone who is interested - this week's Shooting Times has an article of mine on foxing!

  2. #2
    Read it 'twas very good, made a nice change from the usual articles and it came across well.
    will you be writing for them regularly?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Read it 'twas very good, made a nice change from the usual articles and it came across well.
    will you be writing for them regularly?
    Thanks for your kind words - I hope I'll be writing for them regularly, but that remains to be seen!

  4. #4
    A good read came across really well I thought
    Going to keep it to show my son who's a keeper down
    your way
    I know there looking into the night vision route
    regards Pete

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roedinator View Post
    A good read came across really well I thought
    Going to keep it to show my son who's a keeper down
    your way
    I know there looking into the night vision route
    regards Pete
    Thanks, Pete - if your son would like to come and see our kit, he'd be most welcome to do so!

  6. #6
    Thats a very kind offer i will pass it on paddy
    Regards Pete

  7. #7
    Bought it especially- a good read, well done on getting it published

  8. #8
    Wife went shopping i got let off so grabbed a magazine to read while waiting
    100 foxes so far this year
    50,000 acres to shoot over
    only use high tech equipment such as NV and thermal.................

    Hang on i think i've read about this chap somewhere else........

    Great article good results keep them coming

    Andy

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Crosshair243 View Post
    Bought it especially- a good read, well done on getting it published
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman sam View Post
    Wife went shopping i got let off so grabbed a magazine to read while waiting
    100 foxes so far this year
    50,000 acres to shoot over
    only use high tech equipment such as NV and thermal.................

    Hang on i think i've read about this chap somewhere else........

    Great article good results keep them coming

    Andy
    Thanks, Chaps! We're now on 115.

  10. #10
    Excellent article. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you

Similar Threads

  1. Shooting times
    By tom reveley in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 13-11-2014, 12:18
  2. Shooting Times`
    By wildfowler1 in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-07-2014, 20:04
  3. Shooting Times
    By KMCK in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:50
  4. Shooting Times
    By Frax in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:16
  5. Shooting Times
    By shootingduckdog in forum Deer Stalking General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 18-04-2009, 09:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •