DSC 1 (Glasgow area )

6pointer

DSC 1 Coarse
We still have three places left on our DSC 1 coarse to be held in East kilbride NR (Glasgow). This is a full two day coarse and includes everything you will need to help you pass lev 1 on the final day. Food and refreshments included .Discounted cost of £200.
Andrew Treadaway and Paul Adkins will host the coarse with some help from Me. Any questions ask away

DSC 1 Coarse
We still have three places left on our DSC 1 coarse to be held in East kilbride NR (Glasgow). This is a full two day coarse and includes everything you will need to help you pass lev 1 on the final day. Food and refreshments included .Discounted cost of £200.
Andrew Treadaway and Paul Adkins will host the coarse with some help from Me. Any questions ask away

Do you think you will pass.:stir:

Only one space left on this day. I also feel this will be the last DSC1 that will be held here or at this price.

Darn it that's cup final or I would snap your hand off are you planning on doing any more at all this year?
thanks.

Anyone from here that is booked on to My DSC1 days will need to be at the .Alistair McCoist centre in Greenhills East Kilbride. For a 8.45 am Start.
Address: Quarry Rd, Glasgow G75 9LW
Phone:01355 265696.
... Anyone wishing to stay late on the first day and do the shooting test will need to let me know.,
Hours:
Open today · 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.

Back