Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MONTERIA SPAIN 3 Trips Available Nov 2015 Dec 2015 and Feb 2016 Driven Deer Boar

MONTERIA SPAIN 3 Trips Available Nov 2015 Dec 2015 and Feb 2016 Driven Deer Boar

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dronepic .jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	513.6 KB 
ID:	55340 Dropbox - Drone (1).wmv Click on the link for GO PRO DRONE FOOTAGE

We are going on 3 Monterias in SPAIN next season . Last trip we shot 586 in 3 days between 25 ,25 ,and 31 Guns and amazing experience.
    If you own an estate in Spain for every 4000 hectars you have you can drive it with dogs once a year .To do your cull. so if you have 10,000 hecters you can hunt 2 areas for one day each . This is the way the Spanish law is and its very strict.
    Saying that it makes for very exciting high Volume shooting . On one stand last FEB I fired 51 shots for 26 Deer and Boar . I will never forget it incredible . So now I am hooked. So am organising the uk side for 3 Monterias
    Fly Friday 13th NOV SEVILLE shoot 14th 15th flyback Monday 16th Nov Cost 5000 per gun Flight 250 no Trophy fees
    TOP CLASS HOTEL El Esparragal dates back to 1615,When it was a Hieronymite Monastry till 1850 20 miles west of Seville in Andalucia.
    1st Monteria EL Romeral shoot all Wild Boar , 2 Stags and 4 Red Hinds . 22 hunters all in there own safe shooting area ( normally your own valley ) expected Bag 20/30 Boar
    40/50 Stags and 60/80 Hinds .
    2nd Day Monteria LOS PROVINCIALES shoot all wild Boar 2 Stags and 2 Hinds per hunter. 22 hunters expected Bag 60 to 100 Wild Boar 40 / 50 stags 40 / 50 hinds .You can Any wounded animal you shoot does not count towards your quota.
    Included .
    All Sport
    all Animals and Trophy fees
    Spanish Hunting Licenses and insurance
    Airport transfers Seville to El ESparragal
    shoot tranfers
    3 nights accomodation
    Breakfast and Dinner
    Shoot Lunches
    Wine Beer and Spiritsat shoots
    All game keeping & Shoot staff.

not included Gratuities,Trophy Prep and cleaning ,Non shooting guests ,Flights approx 250 , Items of a personal Nature.

Monteria trip 2 DEC 2015 Fly 11 DEC shoot 12, 13 , Back MONDAY 14th DEC
    2500 flight 250
    NO QUOTA 20 25 guns 2 days expexted Bag +/- 160 animals FREE SHOOTING RED STAGS WILD BOAR & HINDS .last year 45 stags 100 hinds and 15 wild Boar UPDATE SHOT OVER 157 over the weekend .Pictures will follow for next years Trips'.

Monteria trip 3 FEB 2016 3 days fly WED 17th FEB shoot 18 19 20 back Sunday 21st FEB
    3500 flights 250
    expected Bag 50 stags 210 hinds 30 Wild Boar total 280 /300 guns 25 3 stags each free hinds free Wild Boar UPDATE RESULTS just over 400 Animals. Lots of shooting all guns shot animals .I had 5 stags 11 pointer 2 royals and 2 x 8 pointers and 1 hind. Not so many Boar this time but plenty of action. I was very happy a great shooting experience .

Lasy year we had 420 dogs on the Monterial and shot 586 head no extra trophy fees all in price.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	826954763_o.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	55111 One days shooting for 25 guns last year . Last few places left .

for full details please email sales@a1decoy.co.uk
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 22-02-2016 at 10:44. Reason: update results and add 2015

Monteria Serville 75 DRIVEN WILD BOAR SHOT DAY 2 over 200 animals over 2 days . email me for Photos .

Results from 2nd day Told you it would be good .Try Amazing Cull achieved as it has to be in Spain in one day.

No offense mate, but those two pics on your first post just look like mass slaughter, IMHO.

You should aim this at fat over weight trigger pullers who cant be arsed to get them selves up a hill or into a forestry block !!! i dont know anyone that would want to be involved in this, absoulutly shocking , amazing cull yeah right . We shoot for sport not just killing for killing sake !
    Last edited by 243 fallow; 08-12-2015 at 22:23.

The Reason is the Spanish only want to shoot the stags not hinds when they Stalk ,and you can only drive the area once a year by law so your cull has to be achieved in one day. How else do you control the numbers when you are an estate owner and you are have a massive over population .There is only so much deer food available on the estate ,with this amount of deer thats soon gone and if over populated .The deer will struggle to find food over the winter and become under nourished and unhealthy .

Its a Cull plan and its the way the Spainish do it .Tradition and Spanish Law make it the only way to achieve the cull figure for a heathy heard. One days disruption only. Its not for killings Sake its about managing the over population and Numbers for the amount of food available.

Quote Originally Posted by A1Decoy.co.uk View Post
    Its a Cull plan and its the way the Spainish do it .Tradition and Spanish Law make it the only way to achieve the cull figure for a heathy heard. One days disruption only. Its not for killings Sake its about managing the over population and Numbers for the amount of food available.

Fair point, just that I don't think the photos you've included are portraying a very attractive image of the "sport".
    Appreciate it might be necessary, but then so's working in a slaughterhouse, and I don't suppose a slaughterman would post a pic of his day's work in the abattoir on line.
    Haven't got a problem with the need to cull large numbers, so not criticising that per se.

Quote Originally Posted by VSS View Post
    Fair point, just that I don't think the photos you've included are portraying a very attractive image of the "sport".
    Appreciate it might be necessary, but then so's working in a slaughterhouse, and I don't suppose a slaughterman would post a pic of his day's work in the abattoir on line.
    Haven't got a problem with the need to cull large numbers, so not criticising that per se.
    At least if you have seen the photos you know what happens over there before you go.
    "a man does good business when he rids himself of a turd"