Thread: Parcel Farce strike again

Parcel Farce strike again

Got back from posting a scope worth over a grand to find that they have failed to deliver the stock that I sold last weekend. Nervous? Just a bit!

How the hell are that shower of idiots still in business.

Before anyone says use a courier, that means either waiting in all day for them to collect or a forty mile round trip to take stuff to a collection agent.

Broken Britain!

Totally agree, sent a really important letter the other day special delivery for nearly 7, next day delivery, only bloody lost the letter for 3days and said they didn't class it lost till it was missing for 14days,

Great sent a stock up north for a oil job on Tuesday guy didn't say that parcel force were striking !! might as well have sent it with herpes
    norma

They're all the same. Waited in for a next day delivery from Tuffnels last Thursday, it came this Tuesday. Sent an apron off ages ago, Hermes are still trying to find it, going to send another Monday as we all know it will never be found.

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Great sent a stock up north for a oil job on Tuesday guy didn't say that parcel force were striking !! might as well have sent it with herpes
    norma
    Sorry mate, I didn't mean they are going on strike.

Superb I even googled it what a dick I am lol

We used to use TNT.
    They weren't exactly dynamite.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Given that you get a receipt with a time and date when you post and it must be recorded somewhere when the recipient signs for it, it should be fairly easy to prove that a breach of contract has occurred when 'next day' items arrive a week later.

Whats the odds that there is some small print somewhere that says 'delivery times are only estimates'.

I'll have to drive to a farther away town to ask the question as I can't risk incurring the wrath of the Post Dragons in my local office!
    Last edited by Glyn 1; 09-04-2015 at 21:36.