Thread: drinks chiller

drinks chiller

Problem with fridge. Needs regasing. Anybody in the lanarkshire area can fix it.desperate as summer coming soon cheers

Christ when you spoke to me & rab yesterday you were complaining about the lack of stalking you have..quick turnaround.

Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post
    Christ when you spoke to me & rab yesterday you were complaining about the lack of stalking you have..quick turnaround.

Buck.
    As we are expecting a hot summer this year perhaps he is storing some Irn Bru.

Thanks guys yous never cease to amaze with replies. Only time you all reply to threads.for those who need to know.need a fridge in working order for the few roe I shoot and a little space for all the roe you shoot billy.no doubts you will reply nothing better to do. Take it easy

Regassed my chiller only to have it needing another re gas less than 12 months later no big leak as such porous copper pipes letting gas out too much to repair so looking for a new chiller
    norma

That's what is happening to mine mate thanks

You can buy leak sealer to repair leaks in fridges a can is around 20 I use it in multiples on large systems with long built in pipe runs where you cannot repair leaks easily.
    AT THE AGE OF 50 I DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GROW OLD F***ING DISGRACEFULLY

Thanks Keith still 120 for call out and regas so think I'm going down the new chiller route even if it's just a drinks chiller for now
    norma

Anybody have a way of regasing them yourself. Must be an alternative gas to refill with..