Thread: ROE SACK - Reasonable price

ROE SACK - Reasonable price

THIS SEEMS A PRETTY GOOD DEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW ROE SACK

http://www.askari-hunting.co.uk/__We...il.jsf?reset=0

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    THIS SEEMS A PRETTY GOOD DEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A NEW ROE SACK

http://www.askari-hunting.co.uk/__We...il.jsf?reset=0
    Looks almost too good to be true! Great bargain even if it only lasts one season.

I bought a the loden version. I can confirm it was a bargain, and it only lasted a season!

Sneaky buggers insist on a minimum order of 30. I don't want anything other than the bag........they can shove it. I hate being bullied
    A Man should be wise, but never too wise. He who does not know his fate in advance is free of care

I bought one- it's cheap and cheerful but works fine. I made the order up with a four pack of crow decoys, a folding spreader and a bone saw. 50 the lot delivered with a free towel

Thanks to the OP for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Crosshair243 View Post
    I bought one- it's cheap and cheerful but works fine. I made the order up with a four pack of crow decoys, a folding spreader and a bone saw. 50 the lot delivered with a free towel

Thanks to the OP for the heads up
    I had two muntjac in it this evening along with all my other gear and it worked perfectly.

They do some nice Mora style stainless knives for 2.50 that sharpen up a treat. I always get a few to bulk up the order if needs be. What I would say about the cothing and bags etc is that the RRP is way over priced and the sale price is what you should base your expectations of quality on.

ie I bought a fleece jacket that was RRP 120 for 25 and although good for 25 I would have been seriously unimpressed if I had spent more than 50 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsmoke View Post
    Sneaky buggers insist on a minimum order of 30. I don't want anything other than the bag........they can shove it. I hate being bullied
    They are neither being sneaky or bullying, it is simply that you are expected to make a minimum order as it all comes from Germany for a small if not free carriage. Definitely a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
    I have had some amazing bargains from Askari, including a stand alone high seat,you have just got to pick and choose a little. It is simple to send stuff back if your not happy.

Check out their trophy shields , decent quality and range and some of them are literally 10 x cheaper than a famous Scottish company we are all familiar with.