Stffordshire Meet?

what happened to everyone? i met up with muntjac at 2pm on the bds stand and bugger else showed up. hope you had a few who were not as shy today ian:scared::)

Staffs Meet Up

Apologies for not making it to the meet this weekend. I was so busy getting stuff readdy on the evenings beforehand I forgot to check the site to see where we were meeting and at what time.

Did eveyone enjoy the show. We did better on our stand on the Saturday than on the Sunday, but neither day was bad.

I was on the stand between Brock and Norris and Gary the taxidermist, so I wasn't short of banter or interesting stuff to look at. It was my first time working at a show and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well I thought more might have come and said hello. Only Tikka 308 came along to the BDS tent for the meet at 2.00 on Saturday and no one at all on Sunday. so still to put names to faces. Now then dovebob if i'd known you were on the hunting stand i'd have introduced myself Tikka said that you live in my part of staffs. Any way is anyone still up for a meet sometine?

so i win the prize then muntjac, with being the only one :), hope you all had a good time, we will have to sort a date out for a proper meet up, im going to be busy at home for a while as the o/h should be in hospital in the morning for a operation.

Muntjac, called in the BDS stand on Sunday but you wern't there. Had a long chat with David Kenyon though. Called in to see Gareth but couldn't find Paul Kay Knives.
Thought the BASC Programme was a bit poor, as there was no cross reference map showing where stands were.
A bit of a long drag for us and not sure we will come again, although the family all enjoyed it.

techman sorry I missed you I made a point of being in the tent between 1.30 and 2.30 but went for a walk round after that to do some shopping. A lot of comments were made about the programme and I must admit I too found it dissapointing. At least the weather was good.:)

Hi Andy and all. Game Fair is probably the next one up your area for us. We usually do the Friday and Saturday. However, Friday's ticket price is getting rediculus.

Tech & Munty,

We (PK Knives) were between the Brock and Norris/Safari Hunting Stand and Gary the Taxidermist. We had a sign for the front of the stall but couldn't put it up because the tent was too low.

When you say Game Fair do you mean the CLA at Wragley Hall or the Midland at Western.

I'll be at the CLA (on the Paul Kaye Knives stand again) but will probably give the Midland Show a miss this year.

I'd be up for a meet at the CLA if several of us Midlanders will be there. I guess its about as close as the CLA gets to us.

Cheers,

Dovebob

Dovebob I'll be at tha CLA Sat& Sun on BDS again. I'll pop along and say hello then unless we can get a meet before.
Cheers
MJ

Staffordshire meet?

Dovebob, we must have walked straight past you. It will be the CLA for us.
Went to the midland a few years back and queued from the motorway. 2 hours later into the show and decided not to go again.

Back