Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Thanks to EMc

  1. #1
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,826
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

    Thanks to EMc

    Hi eddie

    I think it was you who dropped of some reading material today, most kind of you sir,

    This will help keep me sain"if I ever was''

    Regards

    Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  2. #2
    Yes, I couldn't make it out.
    I rang the bell and waited for a few minutes but nobody came, so I hung them on the door handle.
    Then just as I got in the car to leave I noticed they had gone.
    Somebody waited until I went away and opened the door quietly and took the bag that I left hanging on the door handle and gently closed it without saying anything ??????
    I thought that rather strange as I came out purposely to see you for a chat or at least to find out how you were.

  3. #3
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,826
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Yes, I couldn't make it out.
    I rang the bell and waited for a few minutes but nobody came, so I hung them on the door handle.
    Then just as I got in the car to leave I noticed they had gone.
    Somebody waited until I went away and opened the door quietly and took the bag that I left hanging on the door handle and gently closed it without saying anything ??????
    I thought that rather strange as I came out purposely to see you for a chat or at least to find out how you were.

    Hi edd

    I was just out the shower as I had to go to the med centre for a dressing change, and my wee daughter waited until you went away and then said it was a nice man in a big black truck, I think he has been here before daddy,

    She also had to take care of the dog as he goes nuts when the door is knocked etc, thank you so much edd a true gents actions

    Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  4. #4
    Eddy, that were I who flashed in the tipper on Larkhill rd Friday.
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

    Home | Varminting UK

  5. #5
    Pete, I did't realise it was you, I thought it was a warning of a speed trap !
    Then when I didn't see one thought it might be you.
    They are keeping you busy then.

    Bob, I knew someone was in as I saw what looked like teenager, not a wee girl, but she didn't come out.
    Last edited by EMcC; 13-04-2015 at 22:02.

  6. #6
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,826
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Pete, I did't realise it was you, I thought it was a warning of a speed trap !
    Then when I didn't see one thought it might be you.
    They are keeping you busy then.

    Bob, I knew someone was in as I saw what looked like teenager, not a wee girl, but she didn't come out.
    She is a teenager eddy but she's still my wee girl,

    Many thanks bud they are keeping me saine,

    Bob,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  7. #7
    So coming out of the shower, going round the Med Centre !
    You must be up and about now then !
    I thought you had just come out of hospital, that is why I drove over to see you !!
    After my op I couldn't drive for several weeks.
    I still can't understand why she didn't answer the door, just out of politeness.

  8. #8
    SD Regular bobjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tidworth/on here/or at Downton Abbey.
    Posts
    8,826
    Blog Entries
    5
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    So coming out of the shower, going round the Med Centre !
    You must be up and about now then !
    I thought you had just come out of hospital, that is why I drove over to see you !!
    After my op I couldn't drive for several weeks.
    I still can't understand why she didn't answer the door, just out of politeness.
    Hi ed

    Im on crutches and not permitted to drive for 6 weeks minimum, so the wife is the one driving me round etc,

    And josie was just doing what she has been told to do when we are unable to open the door or she is alone, just don't answer the door,



    Bob
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

    Living with Lupus - YouTube

  9. #9
    I still think it a bit strange particularly as she recognised me as someone that has visited you before and I didn't smash your door down and cut your head off then.
    Was your wife there too, ready to drive you to the med Centre ?
    I had no other reason to come over that day so it was a wasted journey for me, other than to deliver the magazines.
    As I have had the same TKR I came over to chat but I was particularly miffed as I came over specially to see you and was ignored.
    Last edited by EMcC; 15-04-2015 at 17:45.

  10. #10
    No real surprise, prolly thought he had to pay for 'em.
    A young man who isn't a socialist hasn't got a heart; an old man who is a socialist hasn't got a head.
    I have summat for sale; here's the M̶i̶d̶w̶a̶y̶ Brownells UK price... effin jokers.
    "The .30-'06 is unstable at close range" - Ahahahahhahh!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •