Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sd week 2015 cancellation opportunity

Sd week 2015 cancellation opportunity

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have 3 places on the forth coming SD week in the Scottish Highlands on my personal lease and surrounding areas for Red and Sika.

Due to unforeseen circumstances 3 guys are now not going on this hunt due to personal issues.

The dates are arrive Sunday 18th October and depart the morning of Saturday 24th October 2015. Stalking over 8000 acres with access to a further 6000 acres nearby.

Cost will include: accommodation on the hunt site in centrally heated lodge, all linen, electric supplied. Stalking for 2 days on young Sika spikers and Red Spikers. The rest of the week on hinds. Guides will be present and two extraction vehicles, trained dog present, Level 2 signing off if asked for, larder.

Mature Stags (Red 4 points and over, Sika 6 points and over) are optional extra at 350.00 per beast. All hinds and small spikers are in with the cost. Damaged venison, (I.E. gut, haunch, saddle shot will be charged for the whole beast, you may keep it, I cannot sell it) Venison can be purchased it required. Wounded and lost beasts will be charged for loss of venison, and also if mature beast cost of head.

You must find your own way up there, and everyone puts in for the food, cooking is shared between everyone as is the food.

Cost is 875.00 all inclusive

PM me ASAP as I already have one or two people getting back to me, first come first served. No time wasters please!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Lots of interest to fill these 3 places. One place possibly taken, awaiting confirmation.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

One place confirmed. Two places left for this year.

This week will include 2 days on Stags (Red and Sika) followed by 3 days hinds. Level 2 signing off free.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Damn, wish I could swing another trip this soon. That sounds like a great price on a great piece of ground.

Still a place left Curtis if you want to come back. You will have 2 days on the stags and three days on the hinds. No problem about picking you up from Inverness if you consider it. Arrival date is 18th Oct. Regards to Scott.

Malcolm

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Second place confirmed. One possible place left. Pm in the first instance.

Thank you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    Still a place left Curtis if you want to come back. You will have 2 days on the stags and three days on the hinds. No problem about picking you up from Inverness if you consider it. Arrival date is 18th Oct. Regards to Scott.

Malcolm
    It's never a question of "if I want to come back" ! In spite of my own personal black cloud, I enjoyed the trip immensely. Scott and I both considered the highlands to be an addiction we did not even know we had. Unfortunately, even though your rates are quite reasonable (and that is an understatement), the airfare adds a big bite. Last time I was able to use up the last of my frequent flier miles, as was Scott, so the flights cost us each less than 300. Paying full price, Inverness is currently about 3 times that.

I do hope those purchasing their place for the week enjoy it as much as I did!

Apologise for not responding over the weekend to the PM,s. Pending recieving deposits the places are taken for this year.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Due to not receiving one deposit there is still one place left open for the 18th October onwards. This will include stags and hinds plus accommodation for 875.

Please PM for more details.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi, how much of a deposit do you require to book the place?