Thread: 2015 cancellation opportunity

2015 cancellation opportunity

Please see Stalking available as I have posted a thread on this part of the site.

I have 3 places available due to unforeseen circumstances. Date is 18th October to the following Saturday. PM me ASAP if you want to go as I already have people thinking it over and it is first come first serve.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi can send me some details for two of us both DSC1s regards Brian

Quote Originally Posted by HORNETFODDER View Post
    Hi can send me some details for two of us both DSC1s regards Brian
    Brian please go to the Stalking available thread, there is a recent post I have added which explains everything. Failing this please PM me your phone number and I can discuss.

Lots of interest to fill these 3 places.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All places now filled on the 2015 Stalking Directory week in the highlands. For all those that are keen to attend in 2016, please PM me your full details. I already have 4 confirmed for 2016, and I will probably run two weeks again in 2016.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.