Thread: Help, Time difference

Help, Time difference

Can any of the worldly wise members of SD tell me what time it is in Oregon compared to UK time.
    I have rang a Company over there a couple times and all I get is an 'I am out of office right now' message but don't know if that is his lunch break or out of Office hours.
    I was under the impression that they were about nine hours behind us but I may be wrong.

It's currently 1103 am according to Google

Thanks Mick, I'll try to ring them again. So I wasn't far out then, only an hour.
    Doh! Google, Why didn't I think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    Can any of the worldly wise members of SD tell me what time it is in Oregon compared to UK time.
    I have rang a Company over there a couple times and all I get is an 'I am out of office right now' message but don't know if that is his lunch break or out of Office hours.
    I was under the impression that they were about nine hours behind us but I may be wrong.
    This site is handy for planning international conference calls, the following link will match you up times between London and Bend in the state of Oregon:

Thanks OH6 that will come in very handy later on.
    Mick, I rang again and still got the out of office message, perhaps their lunch breaks are different to ours !!

Eddy
    Perhaps their like bob and just don't want to speak to
    You Lol
    regards pete

Perhaps they have Caller Display and recognise my number
    I am still annoyed about that, just over a ten mile journey with some up to date magazines and was hoping to chat about his op because I've also had it.
    I open the door to Jehova witnesses even if it is only to tell them I'm not interested but to ignore me I thought was rather rude, after all, I wasn't a mad axeman.

I'm in Minnesota at the moment but unfortunately / fortunately leaving for Salisbury tomorrow eve so if our timing was better I could have helped out? Good trip to Cabelas today though bought loads of crap I didn't need!