Thread: A big move and a big thank you.

A big move and a big thank you.

Those of you who stalk with us know that the past couple of years have been , well how can I put it , a *******. However, now we have moved onto our new shoot in Suffolk and taken more stalking we are having a more settled time and a lot of deer are showing. So firstly, if you have been trying to book stalking while the office has been shut down, now is the time as we are up and running. Please note that some contact phone numbers have changed but they are all on the website.

Secondly, to all those who have helped us through this turbulent time. Our clients, guests and friends have been wonderful, we have stalked when time has allowed, they have helped us move and relocate the deer larder and they have understood when due to pressure , we had to cancel stalking as time would simply not allow it. They have stayed loyal and I believe this is because they know we are honest with them.

We now have more stalking and more species than ever before and all within driving distance of our base.

Thank you for all the support.

Mark Howard (Director, Deer Stalking in England Ltd. )
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Didn't realise you had moved Mark.

Best wishes with it.

If ever I can be of any assistance in any way just give me a shout. Glyn

Yes Glyn, started working towards it around 7 months agonow installed at Little Glemham in Suffolk. Thanks for the offer, I may well take you up on that.
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.