Thread: 2015 EL Range

Had a play with them at the shooting show. Verrrrrry nicccccccce. And too flipping expensive. Maybe in a year or so.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Do those front lens caps just clip on, they look like it, they will be even easier to loose than the old ones if that's the case i'm guessing, i stand to be corrected.

whats the difference between the old and the new model?

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    whats the difference between the old and the new model?
    Aside fom price? Lol. I think they said the rangefinder was quicker to give a reading.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

The ergonomics of the grip has changed and now has a thumb depression, and the strap now looks like it is attached by a screw cap sort of affair, you might need some loctite when you get a pair if that's the case too.

Are the two range readings meters and feet so it shows both or is one an angle measurement ?

Nice looking tho I'll have to have a proper look when they come to the shops

Quote Originally Posted by Markfox View Post
    Are the two range readings meters and feet so it shows both or is one an angle measurement ?

Nice looking tho I'll have to have a proper look when they come to the shops
    One is the actual distance and the other is the dial in distance depending on the angle. Again, if memory serves me right.

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    One is the actual distance and the other is the dial in distance depending on the angle. Again, if memory serves me right.
    Correct - very handy when shooting in the mountains of Norfolk.