Thread: Range Finder

Range Finder

Wanted range finder. That can calculate In meters and yards, around a 100 or so.

Hi mate,

I've got a Leica LRF 800 I'm just about to put up for sale. In excellent condition and comes with belt pouch and instructions. This model measures in Yds and Mtrs. Looking for 200 posted. Will be taking photo's and advertising on the shooting / stalking forums tomorrow.

Sauer

Quote Originally Posted by penta View Post
    Wanted range finder. That can calculate In meters and yards, around a 100 or so.

Thanks, but 200 Is more than my budget. Her Indoors would nail me to a door. Many thanks for the offer, and good luck with your sale.

Leica are possibly the best RF's. My mate has a Leupold with a BLACK display, really good at night?

NEVER tell her indoors how much you spend on shooting / stalking kit mate!!!

You get what you pay for with rangefinders as with any optical device. Leica make the best rangefinders on the market and as the display reads in red you can read them in low light as RED-DOT points out.

Quote Originally Posted by penta View Post
    Thanks, but 200 Is more than my budget. Her Indoors would nail me to a door. Many thanks for the offer, and good luck with your sale.

I have a Hawke Endurance LRF600 reasonable condition 85 posted, if your interested

Darren
    07884 444466

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    For Sale: Various

Try here young sir,

Regards

b,
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube