What is it?

Max

Picture taken Saturday morning as I was leaving my stalking ground.

Plenty of deer around, great mornig out, but nothing to take home this time:D:D

What do you think is in the pic :confused::doh:

P1000612.JPG

ATB

Max

Assuming you are not talking about the tree and the ivy in the foreground :D id say roe deer hiding in the back ground in the centre of the pic.

Looks like a roe doe but the harder i look the more i'm not sure that it might be nothing but bushes,a bit or deeritis maybe.

Probably my mate having a dump hes always doing it:rofl:
Its brilliant that real tree suit hes got

If you find any brown vipers its definitely him

Last edited:
If your stalking area was in Rossendale or Ashy Valley then I would say its a wallaby..
There just like muntjac there..

:camo::camo: looks remarkably like a wallaby..........which is interesting as i have just been reading about non-native animals that have been seen in the wild in our countryside, and on that list along with the odd skunk and raccoon dog are several reports in various areas of wallabies!

look at the eye spacing and and head size in relation to the ear size...........hmmmmmmmmm:-|

Well done to all:D

Yes, Roe doe, only spotted here because I was looking for Mr & Mrs Munjac who had walked into this narrow strip of wood as I was about to leave and I wanted nto see how good the buck was.

You guessed it, never saw either of them only the doe, and that was just luck.

Thanks for the replies folks

ATB

Max

Had to to check if the thread was posted on April the 1st. I cant see anything except trees and grass!!!

I think i'll go to specsavers!

Willie

Back